Essential Sugar wants to tell you about one of the most important breakthroughs in the world of Health and Well Being.
This is especially noticeable in kid’s nutrition with many reports of obesity and diabetes
All of these factors could possibly lead to nutritional deficiencies in every day life due to poor cell to cell interaction. Nutritional deficiencies can lead to disease..
Essential Sugar is about caring for your body.. optimizing your health.. your general well being.. cell to cell communication & interaction…
With growing interest in Glycobiology, these essential sugars and their complex carbohydrates are gaining increased recognition for their physiological importance in every day life.
Essential sugars are much more than just energy sources as most of us understand sugar to be. They encourage good cell to cell communication and cell to cell interaction which is essential for good health. These sugars can be obtained from a variety of natural sources and end up as glycoproteins and glycolipids in humans and animals.
If you have a family member or a friend, or maybe even you, that is experiencing a health challenge, is fatigued or suffering pain or would just like to take better care of your body then you need to read this web site.
So What is Essential Sugar?
Before we begin explaining essential sugars we will give you some other names which essential sugars are also referred as, these names will be used throughout the site.
Good Sugars otherwise known as good carbohydrates are the same as glyconutrients. They can be found in various science texts and articles and studies under these names:
- Biological Sugars
- Necessary Sugars
- Necessary Carbohydrates
- Nutritional Carbohydrates
Essential Sugars are the protein structures which are found on the cell surface. These protein structures are combinations of the eight essential sugars and we need all eight sugars to maintain healthy cell to cell communication which in turn creates a healthy body.
The body is of miraculous design. When our bodies are given the right nutrition it has the ability to maintain health and to repair itself.
Glyconutrients are said to have powerful affects on the immune system. When used in conjunction with surgery, chemotherapy and or radiation, glyconutrients have demonstrated exceptional tolerance to treatments.
The Eight Sugars
The eight essential sugars are part of a much bigger picture known as Glyconutrients – you will be hearing more on this in the coming years. Glyconutrients are part of an even broader category known as Nutraceuticals. This term combines the words nutrition and pharmaceuticals but they are a food-based substance which have a pharmacological effect on the human body.
The following definitions will help explain this new Glyco terminology:
- Glyco which means ‘sweet’ and is used when describing a sugar or carbohydrate molecule. Sugar, Carbohydrate and Saccharides are all used interchangeably.
- Glycoforms are large sugar molecules that combine with proteins/ or fats to cover the surface of all cells. These are also know as glycoproteins or glycolipids.
- Glycoproteins are molecules made of sugars and proteins. They are found coating the surface of every cell in the human body that contains a nucleus.
- Glycolipids are molecules made of sugars and fats. Lipid and Fat are often used interchangeably.
- Glyconutrients are the foods and nutritional supplements that provide the body with saccharides and other glycoforms essential to the body, but in today’s society and due to over processing and green harvesting are scarce in most diets.